Quick and easy Mother’s day cards.
What makes a mum special? Is it her expert advice, her comforting hugs or just her unconditional love. Whatever makes your mum special, she definitely deserves a card this Mother’s day. What says thank you more than taking the time to make her one? You know she misses you coming home from school with your latest paper creations for the fridge.
Don’t worry if you think you’ve lost the knack for making your own cards since nursery, this one if super simple and looks amazing.
Step by step video guide 💕
You will need:
- Blank Greeting Cards – 5052089218406
- Assorted Foil Design Pad – 8715427039176
- Sticky Pads – 5052089002340
- Wooden letters – 5052089250758
- Glue Stick/ PVA Glue
Pre-cut your paper to –
Pattered Card – 15.5 x 11cm & 3x 4.2 x 3.5cm
Plain card – 12.5 x 5.5cm
Easy step by step guide
- Take the plain card piece and apply sticky tabs to each corner
- Stick this down onto the large patterned card piece
- Apply sticky tabs to the corner of the 3 small card pieces
- Stick them evenly on the plain card
- Using glue apply the MDF letters to each panel
- stick this down onto the main blank card