Sometimes it’s hard to find the perfect scrapbook or photograph album to represent what you want to put inside so why not decorate your own? Adding that personal touch also makes the perfect gift.
How To Make
- Cut a piece of your preferred design paper to measure the height of your scrapbook with a width of 50%
- Glue onto the scrapbook
- Choose a photograph and stick onto some white card
- Cut around the edge leaving a strip at the bottom to write your message (making a polaroid photograph effect)
- Glue onto the scrapbook cover
- Find a chosen sentiment or type/draw your own onto a piece of paper (our tutorial has the quote ‘I like making memories with you’)
- Attach to the bottom of the scrapbook cover
We personalised our own scrapbook cover but this idea could also be easily applied to notebooks, sketchbooks, photograph albums and much more.