We have a giveaway. That could spell war for one lucky household! Combining Game of Thrones and Monopoly is a stroke of genius. What could go wrong?
What’s The Prize?
This Collector’s Edition of one of the favourite board games of all time has specially customised board and pieces. It includes:
- Game board
- 6 x collectable tokens
- 28 x title deed cards
- 16 x Valar Morghulis cards
- 16 x Iron Throne cards
- 2 x dice
- 32 x villages
- 12 x keeps
- 1 x pack of custom GOT money and rules
How To Enter
It’s really easy to enter. You can do it on Facebook or Twitter, or both!
Go over to our Facebook page here, like our page and comment on the competition post with your favourite GoT character please also use the hashtag #TheWorksGoTGame. e.g. “Jon Snow #TheWorksGoTGame”
Retweet our tweet below (also find it here) with your favourite GoT character (make sure to use the hashtag #TheWorksGoTGame) and double check you’re following us on Twitter too. e.g. “Jon Snow #TheWorksGoTGame”
— The Works (@TheWorksStores) September 7, 2015
We’ll pick a winner at random when the competition ends 16th September.
Winter Is Coming
As the nights draw in, what better way of entertaining yourselves than with a game of Monopoly, with the added twist of the world’s most favourite fantasty TV series ever. Game of Thrones Monopoly is advertised as being suitable for 2 or more players over the age of 18. You can take that up with the teenagers in your household. They may argue otherwise!
Terms & Conditions
Closing date for entries is 16th September 2015.
- The promoter of the Game Of Thrones Monopoly Game is The Works Stores Limited.
- Competition entrants must be UK or ROI residents, excluding employees of The Works Stores Ltd and their families.
- Entries must be sent as either
- A tweet with the hashtag #TheWorksGoTGame and the name of your favourite Game of Thrones character and by following The Works on Twitter.
- Or a comment on The Works’ FaceBook competition on the page, with your favourite Game of Thrones character and the hashtag #TheWorksGoTGame and be sure to’Like’ The Works’ FaceBook page.
- Online entries accepted only.
- Entries must be received by 16th September 2015.
- Entrants under the age of 16 must have permission from their parent or guardian, who must also agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Winner will be picked at random on 17th September.
- The Works reserves the right to use any entries to market the competition or showcase the work. This includes, but it not limited to, website, email, press, social media and printed materials.
- Any images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere.
- The decision of the Judges is final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email within 30 days of the competition closing date.
- The prize is one Game of Thrones Collector’s Edition Monopoly Board Game. The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- There are no runner-up prizes.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time and to cancel or amend the competition if for any reason we believe it cannot be conducted fairly or in accordance with these Terms and Conditions because of events beyond our control.
- By entering the competition entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- If the winners do not respond within 14 days, The Works will select an alternative winner.